Saturday, February 13, 2010

New Stuff...

Here is the new dress I made for Maddie a few weeks ago...

 

I made it from a recycled t-shirt (Riley's cast-off), a fat quarter from my stash and some ribbon that was also from my stash. Basically it was FREE, did I mention how much I like "free" ?


 

It's a little big, so that just means she will be able to wear it longer...


 

What an agreeable little model. I love her!

Here's a pic of Maddie rockin' her first black eye!

 

Here is the dress I made for Riley's Daddy-Daughter Dance that is coming up on Feb. 22:

 

A view of the back:

 

I made it out a very large, elastic-waist skirt I bought at a resale store for $3

 

It was almost free.

Here is the pillowcase dress I made for Riley. It is the first attempt for me, I have seen many pillowcase dresses around for a long time, so I finally made one out of a brand new pillowcase I had in my stash. I already had the ribbon too, so you know what that means...


 

  

I love it! I am definitely going to make more of those!
Finally, here is the last project for now...

Maddie's Picnic Dress:


 

 

0 comments: